Lolland-Falster Airport (MRW)
Our region boasts the only international airport south of Roskilde. It has a central location and close proximity to the regions cities, transport and business centres, major roadways and railways, and most of all adjacent tot he upcoming Femern Belt tunnel.
The airport is approved for domestic and international commercial flights. and is suitable for lighter aircrafts, jet aircrafts, helicopters, and so on.
With a 1.200 meter runway, the airport is ready for new investments, and open towards the establishment of services related to the aviation industry, such as flight mechanics or drone testing facilities.
The construction of the Femern Belt fixed link will bring forth an increase in air traffic, starting with the need for both personnel and equipment to be flown to and from the region and construction site.
Lolland-Falster Airport is a short distance to Business Park Lolland and Højbygaard Papirfabrik, both located in Holeby.
Are you an aircraft mechanic, drone developer, flight broker or do you simply need your business to be located close to a flexible airport?
We can assist with your establishment.
- IATA Code: MRW
- ICAO Code: EKMB
- Elevation: 16ft / 5m
- Coordinates: 54.69938°N 11.43986°E
- Airport category: IMC, AOE (Point of Entry)
- Fuel On-site for 100 liters AVGAS and JET A1
- Facilities: AFIS, briefing office, hangar, free parking, meeting facilities, lounge, aircraft overnight accommodation
- Services: Customs clearance, GNSS procedures, immigration services, catering, hotel and transport bookings, meteorological services
Business Park Maribo 13 km
Nykøbing Falster 34 km
Nakskov 30 km
Maribo 12 km
Femern tunnel 11 km
Copenhagen Airport 157 km