Lolland-Falster is Scandinavia’s gateway to Europe
Transport & Logistics
The Fehmarn Belt Fixed Link will make Lolland-Falster Scandinavia’s gateway to Europe.
The area connects the three European metropolises of Copenhagen, Hamburg and Berlin, which presents unique growing conditions for the area’s companies related to the transport sector.
You will find fully developed business parks in the area and brand new opportunities are available in attractive locations right along the highway E55/E47.
Point of contact
Head of Industries and Construction
+45 23 24 45 21
- 60 billion DKK / 8 billion euro investment in infrastructure
- Large amount of local transport and logistics companies
- Sax Trans, Team JK Transport, and various large bus companies have a domicile in Lolland Falster
- Distance from Lolland Falster (Nørre Alslev) to Copenhagen is 117 km
- Distance from Lolland Falster (via Rødbyhavn) to Hamburg is 190 km
- Distance from Lolland Falster (via Gedser) to Berlin is 286 km
Let's give you a call
Type in your name and phone number and we will give you a call within 24 hours on working days.
Tlf: +45 7022 8901